Step by step guide
Create a teaser
- Click on the + Content button to create any of the teaser elements.
- In the Teaser Elements tab, select the Cinema Teaser 33%, left.
Insert & format text
- Enter your texts into the text field.
- If you copy the text from another file, be aware of any formatting that may have been copied along with it.
- The text can be formatted directly in the text field (called Rich Text Editor), using the menu above the text field.
- Click the Add Media File, Select and Upload Files or Add Media by URL button in the section Media Items.
- Select a file from your file list, upload a file to the appropriate folder or insert a video URL.
- Repeat this step if you are using more than one media.
For the Cinema Teaser 33%, the image on the left takes up 33% of the area, the text box on the right 66%. The image is displayed in a fixed ratio of 4:3.
Responsive: If there is not enough space to display the text block and the media next to each other, any teaser media will be placed above the text block. At the same time, regardless of the original orientation, the display of uniform teasers on small screen devices is guaranteed.