Quotes are styled text elements with and without images.
Item-IDs: 03-001 | 03-002 | 03-003 | 03-004 | 03-005 | 03-006 | 03-007
Our task must be to free ourselves by widening our circle of compassion to embrace all living creatures and the whole of nature and its beauty.
Had a lovely stay in this hotel. Will definitely reccomend it to friends and family. Might come back next year.
The views and sightseeing were just perfect. Can't wait to explore the rest of the sights.
Step by step guide
- Click the + Content button to create a blockquote element.
- In the Blockquote Elements tab, select the element of your choice.
Insert and format text
- Enter the quote(s) into the editor and the author(s) of the quote.
- If you copy the text from another file, pay attention to possibly copied formatting.
- The text can be formatted directly within the rich text editor, with the help of the menu above the editor.
- If offered, click on the Add image button.
- Select an image file from your file list or upload a file to the appropriate folder.
The use of the blockquote element is equal to any text formatting and can be applied to any paragraph in the text editor.
Responsive behaviour: All blockquotes and their corresponding images are displayed next to each other on small devices, with the image on the left side of the quote.
Worth noting: Multiple quotes can also be displayed without images as simple quotes. The formatting and labeling of the blockquote depends on the theme and templates used.