Step by step guide
Insert and format text
- Paste your text into the editor.
- If you copy the text from another file, pay attention to possibly copied formatting.
- The text can be formatted directly within the rich text editor, with the help of the menu above the editor.
- Click on the button Add image.
- Select an image file from your file list or upload a file to the appropriate folder (Select & upload files).
- To insert a video, click Add media by URL in the General tab.
- Any image information and links can be entered directly in the Image Metadata workspace.
- The ratio and size of the image can be adjusted in the Image manipulator by clicking Open Editor.
- Keep in mind that the format of the Cinema teaser is already specified to the 16:9 format and can only be edited by the size of the image section.
Responsive behaviour: If there is not enough space to display the text block and the media next to each other, any teaser media will be placed above the text block.
Worth noting: The teaser elements will always appear in full grid width.