Step by step guide
Before you can create a Mail form element, you need at least one form that you can select to be displayed. Learn how to create new forms in the tutorial about forms: Create forms.
Create form element
- Click on the +Content button to create a form element.
- Select Mailform in the Widgets tab.
- Select the Plug-in tab in the workspace that appears.
- In the Form definition area, select the desired form by clicking on it.
- Click OK in the Refresh required window that appears upon choosing a form.
- Save your settings above the workspace.
Responsive behaviour: On small devices, questions/categories of the form will be displayed above the input mask/drop-down menu instead of beside it.
Woth noting: If you want to test a form you have created or check changes to it in the front end, you must create a Mail form element and refresh any changes there. The content changes, however, are always made in the Forms module.