Display your own contact, registration, and many other forms in the front end.
Sample view Step by step guide Screen adaptation
Step by step guide
Before you can create a Mail form element, you need at least one form that you can select to be displayed. Learn how to create new forms in the tutorial about forms: Create forms.
Create form element
- Click on the +Content button to create a form element.
- Select Mailform in the Widgets tab.
- Select the Plug-in tab in the workspace that appears.
- In the Form definition area, select the desired form by clicking on it.
- Click OK in the Refresh required window that appears upon choosing a form.
- Save your settings above the workspace.
- Navigate to the plug-in tab and check the box in the »Override Finisher Settings« section within the General tab.
- Under the tab "Email to receiver (you)" tab you can modify the recipient by clicking on +Recipient.
- Then fill in the valid email adress. You can add a name, if neccessary.
- If other finisher options are stored in the form, they appear as individual tabs.
- Save your settings.
Responsive behaviour: On small devices, questions/categories of the form will be displayed above the input mask/drop-down menu instead of beside it.
Woth noting: If you want to test a form you have created or check changes to it in the front end, you must create a Mail form element and refresh any changes there. The content changes, however, are always made in the Forms module.