Step by step guide
Create a teaser
- Click on the + Content button to create any of the teaser elements.
- In the Teaser Elements tab, select the Media-Teaser 50%, left.
Insert & format text
- Enter your text into the text field.
- If you copy the text from another file, be aware of any formatting that may have been copied along with it.
- The text can be formatted directly in the text field (called Rich Text Editor), using the menu above the text field.
- Click the Add Media File, Select and Upload Files or Add Media by URL button in the section Media Items to upload your media file.
- Select a file from your file list, upload a file to the appropriate folder or insert a video URL.
The Media-Teaser 50%, displays the text content you inserted next to a medium image.
Responsive: If there is not enough space to display the text block and the media next to each other, the teaser media will be placed above the text block. Also, regardless of the original orientation, the correct display of teasers on small screen devices is guaranteed.
Worth noting: The teaser always takes up the full width of the display screen. Please note that the teaser does not change the image media format.