Step by step guide
Create a teaser slider
- Click on the + Content button to create any teaser element.
- In the Teaser Elements tab, select the Image-Teaser Slider, right.
Create a teaser
- Click the Create new button to create multiple teasers.
- Add text and an image file for each teaser.
Insert & format text
- Enter your texts into the text field.
- If you copy the text from another file, be aware of any formatting that may have been copied along with it.
- The text can be formatted directly in the text field (called Rich Text Editor), using the menu above the text field.
- Click the Add Media File, Select and Upload Files or Add Media by URL button in the section Media Items to upload your medium.
- Select a file from your file list, upload a file to the appropriate folder or insert a video URL.
The Image-Teaser Slider, right, offers you the ability to display several teasers in a »loop«. Each teaser still needs to be created individually.
Responsive: If there is not enough space to display the text block and the media next to each other, any teaser media will be placed above the text block. Also, regardless of the original orientation, teasers will always be displayed correctly on small screen devices.